Call for Project Proposals 2012 | ANNA LINDH FOUNDATION
Members of the National Networks of the Anna Lindh Foundation are invited to apply to the Call for Project Proposals 2012.
This call aims at supporting projects that promote the mobilisation and empowerment of civil society for inclusion and citizenship in line with the Anna Lindh Foundation’s ‘4D’ Strategy. This strategy conceives Intercultural Dialogue as a civil society mobilisation factor, aimed at valuing Diversity, promoting the participation of the society in building open and plural Democracies, and fostering inclusive and sustainable human Development.
- The ALF supports ONLY multilateral projects built upon a 1+1 partnership formula with at least one partner from a Southern Mediterranean country and at least one partner from a European country (Please consult the Guidelines for the list of the 42 countries)
- The overall financial envelope of this call is EUR 1,350,000, with Maximum grant amount: EUR 35,000 - Minimum grant amount: EUR 20,000
- The number of projects expected to be awarded through this call: around 50 project
- The ALF financial support will not exceed 80% of the total eligible costs of the project.
- The duration of the project must be between a maximum of 12 consecutive months and a minimum of 8 consecutive months, and the duration of the implementation must fall within the period between 15 July 2012 and 15 October 2013
Deadline to apply: 16th April 2012 (16.00 Egypt time – GMT+2)
Download the guidelines of the call at: http://grants.annalindh.org/guidelines
To apply for the Call for Proposals: http://grants.annalindh.org
The Anna Lindh Foundation’s Calls for Proposals are one of the instruments to support the development of transnational civil society projects and to mobilise the National Networks. This mechanism contributes to the unique character of the Foundation as a meeting point for civil societies from both sides of the Mediterranean.